Welcome to Pleasant Grove Assembly of God
Pastor Joe and Sister Christina Zaino
is a Church that is dedicated to community; the community of believers as well as our surrounding community.
We are a Church that is rich in history and set to grow into the Church that God desires Her to be in these last days. We are affiliated with the Assemblies of God
. If you would like more information about our beliefs, or the beliefs of the Assemblies of God
, please follow the links that are provided. Each Sunday and Wednesday people of all ages gather to Worship and receive a Christ-centered message helping believers to understand the world around them and, consequently, the role of the Christian in this world.
Pleasant Grove Assembly
The Pleasant Grove Campus and Church Campground is a beautiful setting of around 40 acres altogether, including:
· On the west side of Turkey Creek Road there are about 30 individually owned residential homes and approximately 13 church owned residential and commercial office buildings. We have a Fellowship Hall (our Temporary Sanctuary), an Educational Building, a Prayer Chapel, etc.
We also host IBMM
, a Foreign Missions Ministry of the Assemblies of God. We furnish IBMM
with a Double-wide Mobile Home for their Offices, a Single-wide Mobile Home for their editing suite, a Work shop, and a Studio for Filming.
· On the east side of Turkey Creek Road there are
- The Pleasant Grove Cemetery
- Fort Love - The Royal Ranger Complex consisting of 6 log cabins for meetings and one log lodge for group gatherings
- A basketball court
- A baseball field
- A Pavilion for Church Gatherings
- Located adjacent to the Ball Field we have about 19 RV Sites, most with Full Hookups.
· We encourage you to Worship with us whenever you are able and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding Pleasant Grove Assembly of God.
· Phone: 813-737-1012
Mail: PO Box 278, Durant, FL 33530-0278